View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothp69 View Post
My record is 6 in one night. I used to hit the bar and about 11:30, go get dressed in my sluttiest lingerie and head to the GH ABS with lube, condoms, lipstick, etc. Sucked off 6 guys, was sucked off 3 times and had a number of first that long Friday night. I was hellbent since I just broke up with a GF and hadn't had any cock in months. Lost my asscunt cherry through the hole, sucked my first huge black cock and many others throughout the night. It always picks up when the drunk married guys are headed home from the bars to their boring wifes. Then the guys come by after the bars close so I get more drunk guys on their way home. It got really quiet for a long time so I kept playing with my clitty and finally got my last cock. He came in and I perked up when I heard the familiar ding of the front door. I opened the door and peeked out so he would see my long sexy wig and red lips. Some of the other booths were occupied but not many. He immediately went to the booth next to mine and I showed him my red lips and tongue and wiggled my sexy ass at him. He quickly fed me his hard, pink semi-hard cock. I sucked it like a cock starved slut since I was sure this was my last. This beast kept growing and growing and was about 9" and pounding down my throat. We played for what seemed like a very long time when he picked up the pace and I felt that familiar pulsing start. He started moaning then flooded my throat and mouth with the biggest load of the night BY FAR! I swallowed as much as possible but some slipped out the sides of my mouth and dropped onto my pink lace bra. I kept at it and as he started to soften I pushed him deep back into my throat to let him come down. He sat there for a few moments then pulled back into his side and quickly zipped up. Before he left, with my sore jaw and throat I managed to squeak out a thank you. He left and I then straightened up and walked out cum in my wig and all over my legs with the sun coming up!!! My jaw wasn't the same for almost 2 weeks as I had a clicking everytime I opened my mouth..lol! Hazards of a cock loving, cum swallowing slut I guess! :-)
You can also find me on fetlife dot com (Marnie_SF_Sissy) and squirt dot org under smoothp69. Lots of pics and full profiles. If you're in CA and want a date, that best place to find me! Hugs,
Marnie Anne