View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 01:13 PM

One of the more memorable ones was about 6 months ago at one of the local ABS. I was super horny and not in the mood to suck cock (kind of unusual but it happens) but to have mine worked on. So the trolls are monopolizing the G.H. boots so I go into a double dive one and leave the door open just a bit and start stroking my super hard cock and saying hi to all the passers by. One gut in particular keeps hesitating at the door but after a half dozen look ins, he finally comes in and locks the door. No nonsense right down to business he goes. He was fast and furious with animalistic fervor bobbing on my cock with just the right pressure on my head and going right ti the hilt down his tight throat. We it didn't take but 3 minutes of this for my cum to boil up and spurt out in multiple gobs of thick creamy cum. I didn't think I had as much cum in me as I did. It was soooo intense that every muscle tightened as I shoved my cock as deep as humanly possible down that wonderful tight throat of his. It took me several minutes to finish this orgasm and he stayed right with me until I was completely soft. Thanked me and went on his way. It too several minutes before I could zip up and leave but managed to stagger out of the place. I have had a lot of blow jobs some not so good most very good but a few that are memorable. This was one of them.