View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 04:48 PM
Banned

Lots of opinions on this subject covered in several threads. I personally believe that using an anon discreet arcade gh is not mentally "having sex". I feel it is nothing different than if you walked into the same gh arcade entered a booth and stuck your dick into a fleshlight that has been mounted to the wall. And if you read some medical research about STD's - I would argue that most serious STD's are not transmitted nearly as easily by oral contact when one uses common sense care and precautions.
I have several str8 men who use my services and are happy to because they are not getting the oral they need at home from a spouse that isn't into sucking. Most have been married for several years - have young families - and don't wanna cheat on their wives by "having sex" with another woman. To them an anon gh is the answer that works. They don't see me - I don't see them - we don't chit chat. Arrangements are made via text. It's a win-win-win. They get what they need, I get what I crave, The wife gets off the hook . . and doesn't even have to know why.