View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 12:04 PM

Default Used To Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by middy99 View Post
...a few double gloryhole booths, for voyeuristic fun as well as double cocksucking possibilities! I have had a lot of fun in arcades in the past that had at least a couple of double GH booths. I sometimes love to watch a skilled cocksucker doing his thing on a cock, or watching a hot prospect getting blown from behind. Fun times!
There was a bookstore/arcade in Tampa back in 1974 that had one of those narrow spiral staircases at the very end of a hallway. It was inset, so unless you walked up to it in the low light, you’d never know it was there.
Then you were up on a cat walk and you could see down into two of the booths, both of which had a couch, making them much bigger than the typical sweat boxes! I stumbled up there one night and way down one end was some guy bent over the railing, peering down, jerking off. As I got closer, I could see there three guys all doing the same thing. But once I was close enough, I could see a fourth guy on his knees servicing the one on the far end!
I could see down into the couch booth and one guy was reaming another pretty hard. It was all quite a show. On my way back to the stairs, the first couch booth was now lit up and the guy in there alone was very busy. I think it was the first time I’d ever seen a live guy shove a big lubricated dildo up his own ass.
I’d visit Tampa between 72 and 75 and it was always jumping. This place was torn down in the late 80s.
I’d always get three or four blowjobs there every time I went.
I’m not sure anymore, but I think the first time assfucked someone to the hilt, I took him, just an anonymous cock sucker offering his ass part way through a blowjob he was giving me, to the couch room and rode him till I pulled out and shoved my cock down his throat.