View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueRed View Post
As for pulling back out of the hole, I am always horny and get so turned on that I would probably cum too fast. I like it to last longer, that is why I pull back. gather myself and then slide it back through the hole.
although we may differ on the "hair" issue . . lol, I agree with the edging thing at the gh. As a sucker I'm totally cool with a donor pulling back a few times during our session. I understand and actually find it hot that he is edging to a grand finale finish. While sucking . . I try to do the same. If I feel him start to stiffen and his head start to expand . . . I pull back a bit . . . go for the balls, or perhaps do some licking on the lower section of the shaft. Trick is . . don't totally abandon him but cut back on what's making him wanna shoot . . until he's gone back to a natural erect state (usually only a few seconds) . . . which also turns out to be a good opportunity to take a hit of poppers. Damn I'm getting all hot and bothered just typing this . . . my laptop is now elevated a bit.