View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 12:26 PM
Banned

Seriously though . . . . I recommend visiting an active ABS gh arcade. The best thing about this is: There's no pressure to perform . . but . . the opportunity is all around you. Take your place in a gh vid booth, get a vid going and pull out your junk . . to let your neighbor know you're a "player". When a neighbor appears in the partner gh booth and reveals his equipment and you find it appealing . . give the finger sign. At this point you still have no particular pressure to perform. When that cock slides thru the gh . . . do what comes natural. Start with taking that big, heavy fleshy warm meaty shaft in your hand. Feel it as it begins to stiffen and expand. Follow your instincts. For many 1st timers . . . this is when there might be a pearly drop of precum on the tip of the head and your tongue might instinctively just reach out and lick up that delicious bead. . . . and just maybe . . . your lips might wanna engulf that big meaty head . . . and . . . well, you know. . . . . OR . . . . maybe not. There's NO pressure at an ABS gh booth.
Also this is why I only like to put one dollar at a time in the vid machine . . . just in case a cock comes thru the hole that I'm not interested in . . . your $$ investment is minimal and you can move to a new booth if so desired.