Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 08:54 AM

Don't know why, but it surely is a turn-on. I've wondered about it off and on, but decided it doesn't really matter.

I got my cock sucked at glory holes for at least a decade, and dumped many a horny cumload down waiting, willing throats before working up the courage to try it myself. It was one of those deals where you wonder what took you so long.

I read a story on a hotwife forum a while back written by an aging wife whose husband finally goaded her into trying hotwifing after several decades of various persuasion tactics. She said she finally did it just to shut him up. She reported it was a life changing experience, and wondered out loud why she resisted so long. She currently had two boyfriends she was banging twice a week each, plus her own bedroom with her husband caught fire in a serious way. And all that after she turned sixty.

I'm a middle-aged straight guy with a career, kids and a life. I love sucking cock, and suck all I can get when opportunity arises, and usually wonder around the time a dick begins to hose jizz down my throat, why I waited so long to start servicing cocks.