Thread: GL Ettiquette
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 06:31 PM

Wink Wish I Had A Good Answer

When I sucked at the hole, I went in and stripped to minimal clothing, and put some tokens in and selected a hetero movie so guys would get the idea that I was a chick. I knelt and left my tits in full view of the hole, and a few seconds into the movie, a cock slid through the hole. I took it in my mouth to the base, and sucked it to hardness without using my hands.

What I've found is that men like the blowjob to last, so they will stop me several times or leave and cum back to the hole a little later for another round, but many seem to resist my making them cum right away. At first I thought perhaps I was sucking too hard, but all of them said they wanted me to slow down and make it last (which is ok, but if you're trying to bring relief to the masses, kind of counterproductive).

I have heard you should knock if you're about to cum but an experienced cocksucker like myself can usually tell when a man is about to blow his nuts in my throat. I'll let him ride my face until he is done spewing, then lick his cock nice and clean so he can put it away and leave smiling.

I don't know about anyone else, but leaving the booth door open is my own personal invitation for you to cum in and fuck my pussy and/or ass.