View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 03:08 PM
Banned

Default Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
I was in Paris a few of years and was in the muslim quarter shopping in a market when i saw sex toys being sold at the entrance of a side ally. I went in and saw all the basic of a western ABS it went on for about a block and ended at a canvas tent area. There was an older gentleman collecting a couple of euros for entrance. I paid and entered, it was dimly lit and had stalls like a mens room except the partitions were about 6' tall and deeper and instead of a urinal there was a rectangular hole in a stucco wall. Being one not to shy away from something new I bellied up to the hole and saw the tale tale sign of a finger come through so I unzipped and fed my cock through the hole. I was treated to my cock being nuzzled by a soft full beard and then engulfed by a warm wet mouth. The shear excitement of the situation sent me over the edge and I came for what seemed like minutes. The person on there other side did not let up I have never before or since had such an enthusiastic finish it was incredible. The person sucked me clean and dry so I put my junk away and knelt down to look through the hole to see what I could see but it was pitch black I put my finger through the hole to repay the favor but was meet with a firm push and a stern "no". upon leaving I notice every one in this area was being serviced so i guessed the other side was for suckers only. I tried to talk to the person at the entrance to find out how to get to the other side but the language barrier was too much I never did find the other entrance. I have returned to Paris since but have not been able to find that place again.
Your recollections are hot! I sure wish I could go to Paris and run into that place.