View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treadm89 View Post
I have one problem however, self esteem. I am a relatively short man and overweight. I'm concerned from all the threads on here about "hot guys" and stuff that I am worries men might see me go into a booth and flat out avoid it because I'm not an ideal body shape for them despite the idea that it's a hole with a mouth on the other end.
Is this something I should be worried about or am I just overthinking things and people will me more than happy to let me make them feel good? 😆
I agree with the advice given here . . . but, I might add - - - You will, no doubt, find some "rejection" as you fear . . . just remember that these people are just as diverse as the population is. For the one who may reject you for whatever reason - - there's one or two around the corner that will gladly appreciate your oral attention. Don't take anything personal at an ABS . The same goes for if a cock slides thru the gh and it is not what you want . . just move on to the next one. There's no expectation to perform. Go with your own sense and desires. Follow common sense hygiene rules though . . . Stay Safe and have fun.