View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 05:34 PM

I have been going to GHs for a few years and if others have the same experiences I have had, some of the best BJs I've gotten have been from guys that aren't 'hot'. I mean, I don't really get a view of their faces (except the mouth) but I usually scope out the guy in the next booth to see if he has his cock out too and I see that 90% (statistic made up on the spot) of them are not beach bodies. More likely than not, the cocks you will be sucking will be cocks of men just like you.
The only times I've been disappointed is when a guy sticks his cock through and it 1) smells really bad/unwashed 2) smells like an ash tray 3) was too short to get through the hole, more common than you would imagine 4) the cock was perfect size for sucking but because of his belly, he couldn't get it into the hole 5) the hole was either too high or too low 6) the hole was too small (I like the hole to be big enough to get my hand through, which means I can pull their balls through with their cock.
The thing is, you don't know until you try. And don't be disappointed if you have no luck when you go. It is ALWAYS hit or miss. Always.

Go. Then report back here. Then go again and again. Some lucky guy will get to feel your mouth swallowing their cock and jizz.