Thread: Dawn patrol
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 08:12 AM

Default Dawn patrol

How many of you have visited gloryholes or other cruising sites first thing in the morning? I used to live a couple of miles away from a very active beach restroom that wasn't locked up over night, and I would often go there around 6 am when I woke up needing to immediately suck off a couple of cocks. I would shave, slip into a pink baby doll and matching panties under a loose pair of shorts and a sweat shirt, and drive down before 6 when it was still dark outside. I would strip down and wait in the last stall for someone else to arrive, which usually wasn't too long. The only stall had no door and there wasn't even a glory hole, but in the very faint light it was impossible to see who i was sucking. I usually sucked off a couple of guys before it got light outside--plenty of men wake up horny, and eventually my car in the lot became known as a sign that a cocksucker was available for their use. Unfortunately, the park and restroom were renovated after about a year later, with better lighting and locks on the door.