View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 06:08 PM

Default It's a big turn on to see a female at the theatre

But usually they are few and far between. I have been to movie arcades and some small xxx theaters. One of my best experiences was at a small theater and I saw a guy and a girl walk in and sit down. A lot of the guys were a little obvious that they were excited to see her there but all of their attempts to engage her were without her interest. There was a guy sitting down in the front row with an obvious larger than average cock. I walked down to where he was seated and knelt down next to him and asked him to stand up. When he stood up I also stood up unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to my ankles so that everyone could see that I was wearing panties, as I mentioned he was in the very front row. I dropped to my knees and buried his cock as far down my throat as I could, past the tonsils for sure. Immediately this guy placed both of his hands on my head started a steady pace, almost all the way out and almost all the way in. I removed his hands from my head and asked him to move right down in front of the screen. We resumed ourselves to what we were doing except this guys cock was so hard at this point I knew that he was ready to explode in my mouth. He kept his hands at his side and I kept mine down also and I just made sure that I kept it in my mouth all the way in and just to the tip and back down again. At this point a few more guys got up and were sort of forming a line. Then a pair of hands were placed on the back of my head but I wasn't sure who's. Right then I felt this guy's cock get rock hard and he exploded, with that whoever was holding my head was now pushing my head down all the way down on this big cock, cum was squirting out the sides of my mouth and down my throat. It was quite a site I am sure because when I was let up for air there was about 6 or 7 rock hard cocks encircling me and the female was the pair of hands that were forcing my head down on that big cock. To make a long story short she pushed my head down onto every one of those cocks, one after the other.
We ended up going back to her and her boyfriends place where the evening ended in her and I in a 69 position with me on top, and I blew my cum down her throat as I ate her pussy while her boyfriend blew his load in my ass.
So yes I think it's great when there are women at the bookstore or theater.