View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Ya know . . that's what I don't like about "theaters" at ABS's. I'm not really the exhibitionist type and feel a little self-conscious when guys just stare.
Interesting to read about other's preferences. I've sucked a lot of dick at the holes, and been sucked many times. The anonymity is great. If I'm sucking just don't care about the cock's owner and would rather not know anything about him. Just gimme a dick that'll come up good and stiff, the orgasm flareup, then the cum. I'm happy.

Having said that, I've come to like the theaters more than booths. I guess I am the exhibitionist type to some degree. There's still enough anonymity in a murky theater, and it's hot to see several cocks out at once getting jacked, stroked or sucked, and occasional cumshots flinging around. If I'm getting sucked don't mind being watched by some figure close by in the dark, and in fact try to make it a watchable show.

Same as if I'm doing the sucking. I sorta like being watched and endeavor to put on a visible show. I've had the experience of finishing a dick off and promptly having another one in my face ready to be sucked. It's great.

Quote:
Personally I don't like the lurkers at the entrance to the arcade or the ones that follow you to a booth.
Yeah, I hate that too. We understand that maybe nobody is there you wanna play with, but after three or four hours you're just a pest and a nuisance, especially if you're complaining about "queens" and other petty bullshit. Stop harshing the mellow of the guys who just show up to either share or partake in a horny helping of dick.

Quote:
And what is really disturbing, some guys will "insist" you give him your cock. Continually sticking his finger thru the hole or whispering "I want to suck your cock".
That's a total turn-off for me too and I promptly exit the booth when the furious whispering starts up. If I wanted to feed you my cock I'da done so already.

Last edited by CptnFajita; 01-24-2018 at 02:57 PM.