View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 01:51 PM
Banned

I don't know why lurkers lurk at a g-hole arcade. I can't believe they don't realize that it makes them appear to be a "creeper". I hate a gestapo atmosphere at an arcade - but - I think there should be an enforced "no loitering" rule. That may be a big advantage of the entry fee with no $$ deposited in the machines. I think lurkers may lurk because they don't wanna keep dropping $$ in a machine if there's no one "next door". I also don't believe that anyone who patronizes a gh arcade does not know the protocol. (finger invitation) When I'm there to suck - I don't want an uninvited dick thru the hole. When I'm there to get sucked - I never slide thru without an invitation. If I'm sitting and I have an annoying neighbor who can't take a hint - I put my foot over the hole until he leaves. If that doesn't work - I leave. I hate talking bout the negatives of the gh - but - I guess, like any other situation, they do exist. I'd like to hear from guys who patronize an "entry fee" arcade. Are there still "lurkers" there???