View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 02:38 PM

As a long time cuckold husband I've found it's important to find the right man for the wife and let chemistry do the rest. If posting an ad on Craig's List doesn't work try responding to ads that me post on Craig's List under
"M4MW". CL doesn't control or even care what you choose to say to anyone that you respond to.

I've met lots of wife fucker Bulls for either drinks or lunch to sit down, look them in the eye and check their chemistry. If I think a guy is both a
good man and a nice fit for my wife I show her his photo and simply say that this is a man that would like to take her to lunch sometime soon.. Yes, all of this takes a little time but isn't it better to find long term cock for the wife vs. risking a one night stand with possibly negative results? Remember, if this is going to work for you "it must become HER idea". You put the man with her chemistry in front of her and she'll be his "steady pussy" and my end up breeding your wife with his friends and talking her to your ABS/Cinema for an occasional evening of red-hot whoring.