View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeweekend View Post
Some people like to go in a booth, power it up and stay there.

Personally, I prefer to watch a bit - pop in a $1 bill - then step out and see who's moving around where. If you're locked up in a booth, you can't see who's coming and going, or what booths they're going into.

Working that way, $10 can go a long ways.

Of course, it's dependent on how the bookstore's management is - some don't like it if you're out of the booth for any time. But most are very tolerant.
I think that is pretty right on. First: Depends on what management allows. They usually want $$ droppin in the machines. I personally hate lurking loiterers. I prefer to service str8 men and they tend to be turned off by lurkers. But, I totally understand that it is cost-prohibitive as a cocksucker to keep putting out cash in a booth waiting for "trade" to appear in the booth next door. When I used to be a regular at the local arcade before I moved - I would love to drive into the parking lot to find either 1 other car . . . or . . . many. When you find just 1 horny anxious str8 man with vid and JO already in progress - it's feasible to get a load for just a single $1. And when there's many - well . . . it's just fun . . . and who cares how many $1's you drop . . . lol
When I go lately to the nearest arcade to me - I usually can easily go thru $20 without even trying. But when you think about it . . . $20 for an hour of "entertainment" these days isn't all that bad . . . plus dessert.