View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 02:01 PM

I generally go to give blowjobs because I like to notice the subtle differences as the guy approaches orgasm. But I always bring a few condoms in case someone is interested in anal, and they happen to be a good size for it (big but not huge).

Actually, one of my favorite (hilarious, but also hot) gloryhole experiences involved anal. I had sucked the guy for a while, he was thrusting pretty aggressively which I usually take to mean that he wants my ass, and I was into it so I went for it. I noticed he was twitching a lot even when I was putting on the condom. I backed up on him slowly (I'm fairly tight) until I was up to the wall. Generally after a couple of strokes to show I'm good, the guy will start thrusting away, but he does not. I'm confused so I give him a moan and say "go ahead". Still nothing. I eventually say fuck it, and start milking him myself as well as I can. After a couple strokes I hear a loud groan and feel him cumming HARD inside me. Afterwards he leaned down and apologized, poor guy was just trying not to cum!