View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 12:28 PM

I clean out before I go to the ABS/theater just in case. I have a small mouth so when I encounter a larger/fatter cock, my jaw starts to ache and I worry about my teeth. Since I play with toys frequently, I prefer to fuck the big ones, and with a bit of lube or spit, I can get them in pretty easily. I do kegels to keep the muscles in shape and by the moans and comments, I can tell that my efforts are appreciated.

Also, smaller cocks don't offer enough through the hole for penetration. I'll suck those every time without going for more. I did come across a shorter cock but it was fat and I like to be stretched. I find that a 5-6" cock hits my p-spot perfect. I was sucking it and wanted that fatty in me so I stood and tried. It didn't go because of the wall. I asked if I could come over and he said yes. I left my booth, got down and sucked him hard. He had a belly, which he said would keep him from being able to fuck me. I told him to lean back. I turned around and sat on it. He was surprised and didn't last long. I didn't care. I wanted that load. We chat sometimes on Squirt and talked about meeting again but it has been over a year.