View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 10:45 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Koldkock
Default Can’t stop getting hard thinking about my recent GH experience

Today I went into a local glory hole thinking it would be dead. Instead all jacked up with anticipation, the most beautiful cock I have ever seen came through the hole. It has been years since I actually sucked a man’s cock. This one had me moaning in seconds. I licked all over his head, tonguing his slit while I licked up and down his shaft. I started licking his balls as I deep throated him. I took him out of my mouth to frot for awhile feeling his hard cock against mine. But I wanted him in my mouth. He kept getting harder as I tongued his slit and licked his balls. I started pulling on his balls as I sucked him. Recalling a wet dream I had had recently where I had dreamt the same exact thing and woke up in a pool of my own cum. After far too little time, I began to feel his cock Twitch and started tasting spurts of salty wet cum in the back on throat. I almost came myself. I kept sucking and tonguing his slit until he was empty. And then I licked him dry. By far the most erotic experience of my life.