View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 04:44 PM
Banned

Default Fuckeating is probably "THE" hottest thing one can do sexually !!

Dude, so sorry I never replied to this. I simply missed it because it occurred on the page break between pages 1 & 2. Sorry.

I'm no longer in California. I'm in Florida now. THAT was a hot session. I've been fortunate to have done it several times with ex-wife and previous girlfriends. Onetime Craigslist. And several with former neighbors and former co-workers. None at a gloryhole, however.

Fuckeating is probably "THE" hottest thing one can do sexually (check these images out). When another couple let's you share their most intimate of moments by allowing your face to meet their co-joined genitals. HOT! The sperm and pussy juice is simply the "icing on the cake" that sends me over the top and my own baby batter flying out of my balls and down my shaft all over over the place, where ever the couple will let me pump my spooge.

ARCHIVE: Clean up her creampie.

VIDEO: Hot young couple fuck in perfect POV fuckeater position for me to watch and eat sperm & cunt juice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendo059 View Post
Bryan: where in California are you? Im in san Diego and would like to meet us couple or get info on others in the area who are interested