View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 11:55 AM

Default Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by middy99 View Post
Hey moving has been on my mind for the last two years at least! Let me give you a snapshot of my life. I am retired military and am retired and live off my pension, and I only moved to this side of Virginia because the cost of living was something I could handle on my budget. I have no surviving family any longer and I have no ties to this area at all. Moving to Oregon would be cool, but it's almost unrealistic for me money-wise. The best thing I figure would be for me to relocate back to my home state of Florida. The Tampa area has a decent amount of GH ABS shops, and plus I kinda like the area in general, so relocating there wouldn't be out of the question for me. Plus, there's lots to do in general in Florida, unlike Oregon (besides practically living at all of the different GH ABS shops because you are sucking so much dick!)
At Cape Canaveral nat’l seashore, the northern end is (still?) a nude beach. It was called Playa Linda, I think. Anyway, about ten years ago I went and it was mostly older guys sunning, with a few couples. I walked a good way north and spread my towel out. An hour or so later, some young guy on a bicycle rolls up (low tide so hard sand to pedal on) and chats me up. Next thing I know a mutual jack off session happens followed by a long, slow blow job. He really knew his stuff. It was mid-week and there was nobody anywhere near us. I normally prefer the gloryhole but Florida has numerous ways to get off.
Headed back and at the park restroom there he was, on his knees!