View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 06:59 PM
Banned

thanks for starting this thread. I am also from that era. So much of what you said rings my memory bells too. I might add a couple things that I've mentioned in other threads. GH's were my intro to m4m sex and I've always been predominantly "oral" in my ventures. A huge memory for me was when the cock would slide or flop thru the gh . . . I remember taking it in my hand and feeling the incredible warmth and the weight of that big ole slab of meat. And I totally remember that aroma of musky (but clean) MAN. Another thing I think of back then was the gh's in the plywood cubicle walls that were hand made by the customers. They seemed to start out by someone using a key to carve a peephole in the wall. I remember thinking . . why don't they make them at standing eye level? ? Then the peepholes would grow in size as other customers would contribute labor with their keys. It took me a while to realize that once the holes were bout 2" . . . they might be for more than just "peeping". lol!
That was the revelation of the GloryHole to me. And yes they had 8mm projectors and screens and were either silent or had dumb loud music. I can't remember when they started having just suck and slurp sounds. Anyway . . it's fun reading of other horny guys memories of "the early days"