Thread: Employees only.
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 10:06 AM

Story #3
(forgot one. It occurred to me later. Maybe I was unintentionally trying to block it out)
Was doing some multi-day training in a city in the southeast. There seemed to be only one ABS town so I ventured out to check it after class one night.

That place was an awful dump, even by my standards. I like 'em kind of sleazy but this place was borderline, even for me. But hey, I was there already so I got some tokens and went back to the booths. No holes, but one or two guys were leaving their doors unlocked. You never know how heavy local LE pressure is, so I asked one guy what was allowed. "Aw, nobody bothers you here. Do whatever you want." He didn't want to play with me so I settled into a booth and left the door standing open a few inches.

After while everybody left but me and then the clerk wandered back to sweep up. In retrospect he probably waited until everybody left and then came back. Young-ish black guy. He looked into my booth, stepped inside, pulled his cock out and I promply started sucking it.

Now, I have always, and still am, attracted only to cock, and have never been remotely turned on by the thought of body contact, kissing or anything else. Be that as it may, after about a minute he told me to drop my pants and turn around, and for some reason, I did. His now-hard BBC was still wet with my saliva and he stuffed it right in my bung-hole. Don't know what came over me that night, but it felt great. He pumped for a very short time, all the while commenting how much I must've wanted it, then dumped a big load of cum up my ass. I dribbled cum for the rest of the evening, wondering about it all.

It's simultaneously hot and disgusting to reflect on.