View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 08:58 AM

All of you who are even just a little curious about cross dressing should definitely give it a try. You may really, really enjoy it! I already knew that I was attracted to wearing women's clothing in my early teens, but I married fairly early and only dabbled in cross dressing until I divorced in my early thirties. Over the next few years I progressed from dressing up fully en femme at home, to wearing a full set of lingerie under street clothes, to going out fully dressed to bars, ABS, and adult theaters. My only regret has been that I lacked the the courage and self-awareness to start much, much earlier, probably just as soon as I moved away to college. I know that I would have made myself and lots of horny men very, very happy!

At 6'2" I don't know that I could ever be fully passable, although I like to think that I am reasonably easy on the eyes when fully dressed with breast forms, a wig, heels, and makeup. In my opinion being fully passable isn't exactly the point. Dressing up fully and carefully lets other men (and yourself) know just how much of a sissy cocksucker you really are. As I said at the beginning, don't be afraid of experimenting with dressing up if you find yourself even slightly curious.