View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 01:40 PM

Wink NYC Couple Looking to Worship Cocks Together

Hi, me and my girlfriend have been fantasizing about glory holes for awhile now. I’m a hereroflexible Asian male and she’s a sexy, bisexual White female. We’re both 26, super attractive (we’re amateur models), educated and respectful. We’re looking for glory holes in NYC where we can explore our slutty, submissive sides together and fulfill our cock cravings. We would be grateful if the community could help us with some questions.

1) What are some GH locations you would recommend and why? What is the crowd like there? We’re willing to travel to Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island. We prefer locations with relatively younger (20-40) but respectful crowds where we would feel safe and comfortable.

2) When is the best time to go? (Please be specific if possible) We would like to go during the hours where we would to have a good number of cocks to choose from but also not be overcrowded.

3) Are there any location that allow 2 people in the same booth? Would they have a problem if we were dressed in kinky, slutty clothing? My girlfriend gets off on watching me suck other men in her lingerie and panties and wants to them spray their loads on my face one after another like a cum dumpster. Likewise, I enjoy watching her being used by multiple cocks and get creampied in front of me and then force me to lick up every single drop like the cum craving whore she knows I am deep down.

Any information and assistance you could provide us will be greatly appreciated. If you’re interested to play together with us, feel free to drop me a PM with some basic info like your age, ethnicity, cock size, etc. We’re open to play with other male, female, transgender, and couples. Priority will be given to those that can provide pictures of their body/cock (5-8inches preferred). You may find pictures and more info on us on FetLife @ Aqualibra91 ( https://fetlife.com/users/5208138 ). We may be willing to explore other scenarios and kinks with the right person as well. I (the guy) may also open to reciprocation and may even offer my tight ass to for the right cock to fill me up while my girlfriend watches, like the dirty little slut I am.

Again, thank you for any help and guidance you could provide. We look forward to explore this lifestyle with this community.

https://fetlife.com/users/5208138