View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 06:01 PM

Default A fun night at the GH

So I was checking Craigslist Monday morning and came across an ad where a guy from out of town was here on business and asking if there's an ABS in town with gloryholes, I answered the ad n told him where it was and didn't think much else of it, got a thank you back from him and a little small talk, so within a couple hours were exchanging phone numbers n trading cock pics, we met at the ABS at 8pm and it wasn't long until we were playing with each others cocks in the darkened hall, I asked him who was going to suck first n he said he was in a sucking mood tonight, so I went in a booth and he went into an adjoining booth, I was already pretty hard n put it thru the hole, he slurped my intire cock all the way down as fast as I put it thru n gave me one of the best hands free blow jobs I've had in a long time !! I was hoping he would put his thru cause I really wanted to suck him off. He left the booth and we stood in the hallway taking for 10 minutes or so, another guy was checking us out closely n went into the booth I had been in, we both went into the other booth , I sat down and started sucking my buddy as the guy watched thru the hole, then his cock came thru, I switched to the fresh cock and sucked it for about 3 minutes then he knelt down n took over sucking it as I held onto the shaft, it was only a couple minutes n I felt his shaft pulse in my hand as he filled my buddies mouth with cum ! We sat in the booth together playing with each others dicks and talking n sure enough another guy came in the next booth, we gave him a few minutes to get settled n get hard and here came a nice big cock straight into my mouth we took turns sucking it and this time I stayed on it until he pumped a nice load into my hungry mouth.
After that my buddy said he needed to leave and I stayed in the hallway for a few minutes, then a cross dresser came in and went in a booth , it excited me to see her in the dim lights n it made me want to stay a while, then she opened the door and invited me in so I sat down and she took my cock out and started sucking me so good, I told her I had just came n didn't know if I could cum again for a while and she said she'd suck it all night if she had too to get a load out of me, well that got me pretty hard real fast ! As she was sucking me I was leaning forward and playing with her cock and I could see a guy watching us thru the glory hole joining our booth, I leaned over to the hole and opened my mouth and he put his cock right into my hot mouth, I sucked on him a while I was being sucked then she came up n took the cock away from me and sucked his load out and went right down on me again and in just a minute or 2 she sucked a load right out of me right into her belly then she just got up, smiled and walked out, on the way home I was kicking myself for not getting some kind of contact info from her but I'm going back this weekend and hope to see her again .