Thread: Employees only.
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 12:37 AM

Story #1
Visited an ABS I'd been to many times before. There was a new girl working the counter; nice looking, very stacked black chick. One thing led to another and we ended up in a booth and I bent her over the chair in the booth and fucked her. Cost me a few bucks, but hey, it was nice, young and tight.

Story #2
Couple of years ago I spent a long evening in an adult theater. I'd gone down there hoping to suck a cock or three, but the place was pretty dead, so that never panned out. I hung out for quite a while, and eventually dozed off, sitting there in the dark, wilted cock in my hand.

Woke up around closing time and saw I was the only one left in there. The clerk came in preparing to close the place down, looked at me for a minute, then walked over and stuck his nice, meaty, uncut cock in my mouth. I sucked him up and was happily rolling his foreskin back and forth over the head as I sucked along, when he must've heard something up front. He pulled out, zipped up quickly and hurried out. Bummer. I was much looking forward to an all-day protein shake but it didn't happen. As I recall, I got completely shut out that night.