View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 12:14 PM
Banned

You make a very good point. In reality . . . these people are not "true" g-hole people . . . I think they're just horny trollers. It's a touchy subject to talk about - because if you bring up a point like yours . . . it has a tendancy to be taken like . . "if he doesn't post a pic . . he's probably a grotesque monster" . . . or something. . . . . lol
But as you say . . . "it's all about the annonymity". This is appreciated from different angles. A str8 gh feeder wants the ultimate discreet experience . . and . . the ability to fantasize about who's providing the service. The cocksucker (I'll speak for myself) can similarly like the discretion (my friends don't know all my "hobbies"). And I like to have no distractions from the job in front of me as I kneel at the gh. And - I too can fantasize about the owner of the delectable treat hangin right there - on the wall. Yes it will limit opportunities . . . but . . . if you fall into their game . . I'll bet they're also likely to want variations from a real gh experience once you meat up with them.

So . . . . in conclusion: . . . (lol) I just avoid the trollers who want pics and details. They're just not real GH folks