View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 10:13 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3719 View Post
Hey, I am a 25 YO STR8 athletic White Male. I live in NC, and I am looking for a freaky chick who wants to suck me off and get the shit fucked out of her at a GH or theater near fayetteville, raleigh, greensboro, or near the SC border. The freakier you are the better. I am DD free and am just looking for some non-commitment freaky action!! I love to be deepthroated and fuck deep as well. Reply to my post if you are intersted and we can work out the specifics from there. I can't wait to fuck you until you squirt!!!
I travel to Fayetteville & Raleigh on business twice yearly. Believe we might enjoy getting together! We could have dinner, my treat, then you take me to a GH or theatre & have me anyway you want me. I'd drain your delicious balls & leave that cock of yours limp, believe me. Willing to be as freaky as you desire. Love to deepthroat & love being fucked hard and deep & bareback. Might be able to turn in to a "regular good fuck" twice yearly. If so, we would fuck at my hotel all night long. Interested? I sure am!