View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 11:38 PM
Banned

I don't disagree, but I don't fully agree either. When you need something compact and discreet, sometimes a curtain is your only choice, but it should be a thick curtain, not a see-thru sheet. But, there's no one-size-fits-all either. I wish I could construct something. I know how, but have nowhere to stash it. Personally, I never leave my side. They get my mouth, and I'd prefer the protection, and separation of a board. But I've been surprised that guys have wanted to reach around, and grab the back of my head, or have asked me to touch their legs, or ass.

It's the same as there not being the perfect way to give head. I was deepthroating someone, and he told me to stop, and keep my mouth on the head, and stroke the shaft. I've also heard, "DON'T grab my dick! It's a BLOWjob, not a handjob." Whenever I see a list of what to do to give the perfect head, I get furious, because at some point, I've been told the opposite of everything in the list.

"Take it deep!" / "Focus on the head!"
"LOOK at me!" / "Quit staring up. It's creepy"
"Don't forget the balls." / "Just don't! They're too sensitive."

Sheet with touch / board with separation -- is just a variation on this. No one's "perfect" situation is the same.