View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 08:56 AM

Not really a private glory hole story, but I did make two in an ABS without their permission. During the day when I would usually go there, the cashier was complaining about the backdoor being opened and letting people in without paying the cover. I had a plan.

Going there when the guy that knew me was off, I walked in with a tool bag and a Home Depot bag. I walked up to the cashier and told her that the landlord sent me to fix the backdoor lock. She pointed me into the booths and I got to work. I installed an old locking hasp that I had in my garage, it took me about 5 minutes. I then went into the closest booths without holes and using a hole saw, I make the first hole. It was a 4 inch thing of beauty. Moving to the next booth, I did the same thing and started to make my exit.

I had to pack up my tools, roll up an extension cord, and present her with my bill. Yes, I charged them for me efforts. She paid me out of the register and didn't even question me. I gave her the keys and walked out. I didn't return for about 2 weeks and went to check out my handiwork, and I COULDN'T! They were't covered up, they were constantly occupied.

The regular cashier was there and I asked him what was going on and he told me that 'someone' had put in 2 glory holes in the back booths and business was up about 40% and he kept running out of tokens. he then said the owners were going to put in more holes and they were surprised that with the increase of business. I didn't tell him it was me, but in a month all but 2 booth had holes.

I consider what I did a pubic service.