View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub4cum View Post
Ten different hard cocks in my mouth but 8 loads is the best I have done for cum. That includes swallowing and taking facials. Once several years ago in Raleigh, NC I sucked a bunch of guys and 7 of them honored me by jacking off all over my slut face. I walked out of the ABS without cleaning up and after driving my truck to a nearby shopping plaza, I got in the back, got naked, threw my legs over my head and added my jizz for a total of 8 cumloads on my face at one time. Drove 45 minutes home with all that sweet cum on my face. Another time a few months ago, again at an ABS, I sucked on 10 different guys through various gloryholes and 8 of them fed me their delicious splooge. It took a while but I get a little single minded when I'm on my knees at the hole.
Update: I went to a bathhouse in Columbus last week. I lost count of how many cocks I sucked but it had to be 15 or 20. I was honored with 9 loads of thick, hot semen down my throat. Apparently it was a slow night. Can't wait to go back on a Friday or Saturday night. Mmmmmmm. Would love to get 25 or 30 cocks in my mouth and push towards my ultimate goal of 25 loads swallowed in one event.