View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 05:00 PM
Banned

Default Yes, so do I...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxse View Post
Me too. So I try to plan my trip so that I'm there for at least two hours. If the place is dead, I wait in the car and read or play on my phone until someone shows up. I wait 5 min to let them get into a booth and then I go in.

Sometimes I strike out completely. But that is the way it is sometimes.
I know completely where you are coming from. I too plan to stay at least 3 or 4 hours total, and where I'm going to go to play there's 2 different GH ABS's in the same town about 3 miles apart, so I drop in on ABS #1, a place that allows several re-entries for your 10 dollar admission, give it about an hour or two, and then go to ABS #2 where I spend about an hour or so, but ABS #2 just is a one admission deal for your 7 dollars, then I return to ABS #1 and re-enter and hopefully the scene has refreshed itself while I was gone!

Sometimes that works, and sometimes I'm like the only one in the back of the arcade doing zilch. I tend to arrive at ABS #1 at about 11:30 or so AM, and by the time I get done with my day it might be as late as 5 PM. I might get lucky, and then again I might not.

It might be one of those kinds of things where all the participants are just there to suck dick, or sometimes it's just a small group of guys wanting to be sucked, and that may not jive with what I may be in the mood for at that time, so yeah sometimes I leave without doing jack shit!