View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_search_of_cock View Post
I can only think that after he came he got the guilty vibe and wanted to get out of there quick - and maybe taking a number seemed too "gay". Wish I could find a regular though. I have to remember to bring little pieces of paper with my number/email to give to guys I like.
I think you're right about why he didn't take your #. I have run into that in the past. The most recent and most memorable was just a few yrs ago b4 I moved away from where I was close to 2 gh arcades. There was a str8 guy that was skinny, nerdy . . and of average appearance . . . that is . . . til I spied him thru the GH. In the beginning he was one of those horny curious exhibitionist kinda guys who liked to take breaks away from the wife & 5 little kids (I saw them together at the mall) and hit the gh arcade to JO for whoever peeked thru the g-hole. He would just jack his amazing unshaved 9x5er with delectable hairy lowhangers as he sat in front of the vid machine with his pants around his ankles . . . perfectly perched so his audience of one could enjoy his entire show. Initially - he never would get near the gh. After running into him at that arcade several times within a few months I got to know his 2 vehicles he drove and in my frequent trips past the ABS - I would always scope out the parking lot. If his car was there - I stopped for the show. Well, eventually . . . I got him to stand and move closer to the gh and allow me to Jack him. I'm telling you - that was HOT all by itself. I guess the anticipation had been growing for so long . . it was almost orgasmic . . . lol. That's when I approached him to give him my #. His reaction was very similar to the one you got. I'm pretty sure it was the "guilt" thing. Plus I think he would be deathly afraid that someone (wifey) might find it. Anyway - we kept up this cat-n-mouse game for a year or so. He finally got to the point where he would slide it thru if I gave him a condom first. So - you better believe I started bringin them with me. I have to confess that the 2nd time with the condom - - I was a bad boy. In the middle of the intense throat job I was able to bite the end of the condom off and then as the intensity of my work would cause the condome to slide down his shaft he would periodically reach down and pull it back up. After doing this a couple times - his big mushroom head finally popped thru the hole in the end . . . just before blast-off . . . and I got to really enjoy the creamy fruits of my labor for the first time. Boy was that a moment I will never forget. It was so warm, creamy, sweet & salty all at the same time with that deliciously musky highlight. I thought quick and grabbed the condom and slid it off before he had time to pull back thru and discover my mischievious deed. I didn't try that again . . because, frankly, I can't believe I got away with it in the first place. . .lol. But from then on he let me keep the condom full his his donation. Needless to say . . . I loved that. (. . . . a whole nother story). Sadly - - - I moved away after only a handful of these condom-keeping encounters. I often wonder if we might have gone further had I not moved away. Hell, in my fantasies . . . we meat-up there twice a week and go into one of the 2 person booths and he fucks my throat - without a wall between us - mercilessly as onlookers view thru the g-holes on each side. He delivers those creamy rewards fresh from the tap each time.