View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 11:45 AM

As it happens, I sucked off my regular yesterday afternoon. It'd been a couple of weeks and he was past ready. Told him to have his cock out in the low ready position when I arrived.
I love sucking anonymous dick, but a regular does have its advantages, one being you can relax and develop a fun dynamic. So he laughed and said "will do."

He actually did one better than that. His house is arranged so you have to go up a half-flight of stairs to get to the living room, with a long handrail and balusters along that deep side. I got half-way up the stairs and he walked over, grabbed hold of the railing and stuck his already hard cock between two balusters. He had the lights turned off, and it worked just like a glory hole. I grabbed hold of the bottom rail and started sucking. He was so horned up his cock started twitching and pulsing very quickly, so I had to slow way down: licked the ballsack, smacked the head against my tongue, licked the shaft up and down, massaged and tugged on the balls, ran my tongue around the head.

Great fun. After about six, seven minutes I decided I really needed the cum, so fell into steady rhythm using all the lip tension and suction I could muster. Like clockwork, he blasted off about a minute later and about drowned me in delicious cum. Two good mouthloads. I never even made it into the house.