View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 09:22 PM

Default Real and Fantasy

I have had literally hundreds of blow jobs at arcades in Denver, Boulder and Albuquerque. I have had hand jobs, stoked some guys off and fucked a few women in the glory holes or theaters at the same time. I have only a few times, however, fucked a nice bottom. Many times my nice sucker will turn his ass for a fucking...sometimes it is too tight, too dry or I am too scared and the condom thing just doesn't work. Four times at Pleasures (North Denver) over the last few years some sexy guy has sucked my through the long holes (I am tall so that helps) and made me so hard that he then turns his wide open and wet ass to me. Twice I barely noticed because I was so turned on that he had me in his ass but I had the good sense to pull out and clean up. The last two times I let it ride and fucked the absolute shit out of my bottom friend. I can't get over how hot it was and how much it turned me on. it was as good of sex act that I have ever experienced. I know it is dangerous and as a generally straight dude, confused but can't stop visually me looking down, sticking my cock into that hot mouth and waiting for the moment when he stops sucking and backs on to my waiting cock. Bareback and wet.