View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 10:45 PM

Smile anyone here like to drink condoms?

ive been thinking about it for a long time, working up the courage to do it. Finally a few weeks ago i was with a prostitute in a brothel, and after we finished doing our thing she left the room first. I checked in the garbage bin and there was a freshly used condom there full of cum, so i thought this was my chance to fulfill my fantasy. I picked up the condom and put it on my knee while stroking my cock back to erection, then took a big whiff of poppers and as soon as they took effect i chugged all the cum from the condom. It made me so excited that i came instantly.

Ever since that day i've been fantasizing to do it again, and today i did it again but more condoms this time. After the prostitute left the room i closed and locked the door and check the garbage which was full of paper and used condoms. I fished out 6 used condoms but only 4 of them had cum in them, some more than others. So again I stroked myself back to erection and started whiffing poppers and chugging the condoms one by one. This was so erotic to me it felt like i was euphoric. One of the condoms had a lot of cum in it so once i dumped it in my mouth i took another whiff of popper and then swished the cum around in my mouth with my tongue, enjoying the flavor. And that made me cum again and of course i swallowed the cum while cumming myself.

Now im hooked and would like to do this more often and hopefully beat my record of 4 condoms sometime soon