View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 12:13 AM

i finally broke my record today. I've been thinking about it for weeks and today i finally got the chance. I went down to the brothel and found a girl i like and took her to the room. i don't actually fuck the prostitutes, i only eat out their pussies and assholes. I like to lick them clean we had a good time and after we finished i waited for her to get dressed and leave the room, and as soon as she left i went for the trash can to look for used condoms. This must have been a busy Saturday night because the trash can was filled with paper and used condoms. i immediately grabbed the one i saw first, it was leaking cum and it made me so excited, it must have been freshly used. I took a hit of poppers and put the leaking condom to my mouth, and put it on my tongue tasting the fresh cum. the feeling of poppers and the taste of cum from a condom was so intoxicating, it was amazing. I put the condom completely in my mouth and sucked all the cum out, tasting it all. After that i went through the can and sucked the cum out of every condom that i found while taking hits of poppers. It was like i was in another world. I must have sucked out at least 6-8 condoms in about 10 minutes, i lost track of how many but they were all scattered on the floor in front of me. Finally i found one that had a lot of cum in it so i decided that i would finish with it. I took several big hits of poppers, waited till i was dizzy and tipped all the cum out of the condom and into my mouth. The feeling of my mouth filling up with cum was too much and i began cumming intensely, while i swallowed the big load.

It was an incredible experience. I went outside for a smoke while thinking about what I had just done and wanting to do it again. I stayed around for a while, looking for another girl i liked. About an hour later i found one and took her to another room, as soon as we walked into the room i peaked into the trash can and sure enough, it was full of paper and used condoms, it made me so happy so i did my thing with the prostitute, ate out her pussy and asshole, and sent her on her way. As soon as she left the room i started going through the trash can picking out all the used condoms and sucking the cum out of them, while hitting poppers. Finally after I sucked out all i could find, i had another orgasm and got dressed.

All in all, i drank cum out of more than a dozen condoms tonight. It felt like i was drunk and so erotic. i love it now