View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 08:25 PM

Default Old Time Bathroom Fun

One of my favorite places was a major store in sunnyvale california, now closed. It had three urinals all in a row, nothing in between them.
I would come in taking the middle urinal and take out my nice cock 7 inches and Huge balls... and let them hang... soon enough another man would walk in. There was always that akaward moment to see if he came to suck cock. A sure sign would be if he kept glancing towards my cock. As I felt his eyes on my cock , it would start to swell up under his gaze... I would give it a squeeze so he could see my mushroom tip swell up, that would usally do it and the cock slut next to me would swoop down on my throbbing cock head... I remeber one time there was a guy on either side of me.. stroking.. finally one volunteered to watch the down and the other cock sucker got down on his knees and started sucking... I told him grab my big balls and tug on them while i fuck your face. It was sooooooooooo hot... the other guy watching the door and jacking his hard cock, while I fucked my new found cum pigs throat... it did not take long for me to spew a huge load down his throat. I have so many fond memories of cock suckers and thier eagerness as they suck my hot co