View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 09:22 PM
Banned

Default Good idea...however...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbud4u View Post
Don't know what kinda work you do . . . or . . . roots you have where you are . . . . but how bout a relocation/transfer ? ? ? ? No point being miserable where you are. . . . . (just a thought)

Hey moving has been on my mind for the last two years at least! Let me give you a snapshot of my life. I am retired military and am retired and live off my pension, and I only moved to this side of Virginia because the cost of living was something I could handle on my budget. I have no surviving family any longer and I have no ties to this area at all. Moving to Oregon would be cool, but it's almost unrealistic for me money-wise. The best thing I figure would be for me to relocate back to my home state of Florida. The Tampa area has a decent amount of GH ABS shops, and plus I kinda like the area in general, so relocating there wouldn't be out of the question for me. Plus, there's lots to do in general in Florida, unlike Oregon (besides practically living at all of the different GH ABS shops because you are sucking so much dick!)