View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExploreLA View Post
i don't like the "only if i can suck you back" guys. whenever i put up an ad or profile or whatever, i very clearly say that i'm a mouth that needs filling, and looking to taste that cream. so i get annoyed when they pull a surprise and want something else like to suck me back or wanna spin around and get rimmed. there are tons of service providers into all that stuff, but i'm not. so when i say i want a mouthful of dick and cum, maybe some balls, and a guy says that's exactly when he needs, i hate a sudden "okay now my turn". no! what we set up, is you walking in, unzipping, unloading your aching sack, and you out the door while i'm still letting your boys swim around on my tongue

i like staying on one for a while, but at the same time, some of my favs are nervous married guys, who go rock hard the second their needy cock feels your warm mouth, can only hold it back for about 2 minutes, then moan out a really helpless sounding "oh fuck!" flood your mouth, stand there a couple seconds while you get out every drop, then flinch back, zipping up as they stagger to the door panting out "uh uh uh uh"
Yes, me too, I do especially like those nervous and verbal married type guys who blow after about a minute or two! Reason is that I must be damn good at what I am doing to be able to get them off that fast!