View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by middy99 View Post
... I am fascinated by the subject and the idea and potential possibilities of public GH's.
I can only think of perhaps 3 or 4 times maximum since about 1985 that I have ever seen an active looking, not otherwise boarded up one in the USA,
Almost 100% of the time they are VERY short-lived things in the USA.
Yeah - it's unfortunate. The only ones I have seen in the past several years are . . . one in a large woodsy park that has several very old restrooms with ancient plywood partitions. One at a rest stop that had apparently been opened and closed numerous times. The other one a couple yrs ago was at a fastfood restaurant (not a chain) in the restroom.
All of these seemed like they were made decades ago. Covered and uncovered several times and questionably whether or not they are currently being used.
I know that the internet has had a big roll in changing things . . . . but . . . Nothing compares to the rush of finding and using a public g-hole. Do you think that we just might get bored with what the internet has to offer and venture back into the "real world" of public play??