View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by middy99 View Post
Guys: Is there a point that you give up or your interest wanes when sucking a GH cock if he hasn't cum yet?
There's a lot to unpack with this subject.
You can usually tell if a guy isn't really interested in delivering the creme - just wants to play. . . (btw - that's one of the few negatives of a busy gh arcade . . . too much to choose from . . . like visiting Disneyland as a kid . . . he wants to ride everything . . . which one is first?)

And then there's the guy who just can't get . . or . . keep it up. I tend to feel bad for them - cause I assume they want to - but - for some reason can't.

So . . . anyway - my rule is: I will move on from either of the above 2 situations. I guess the only possible exception would be if it is my dream cock-n-balls. I'll give more for that one. . . . . lol

I've never timed how long it takes a dick to deliver the chowder from a gh sucking (visual . . using a stop watch . . lol) But - I think this is one reason I like to service str8 married men. They usually are less likely to want to play around . . . and they like to get down to business . . .and get er done. I don't think I've ever spent over 10 min on a gh cock. (? ? ?)

As for how much time I'll spend: . . . . if it's a nice cock and the dude stays engaged and engorged (lol) I'm there til reward is received. (aka: creamy tonsil wash)