View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by middy99 View Post
Wouldn't a set-up like that more likely be found in a sex club as opposed to a typical adult bookstore arcade?
Personally speaking I don't typically like sex clubs becuase you don't get the great and very essential straight type "blow-in-go" crowd there because of the large typical sex-club admission prices.
Never really thought of it that way. I agree with you about Club vs ABS arcade - - for the same reason. I guess it would depend on how the arcade was set up. In my mind . . . it would be very discreet. I would imagine most str8 men would understand the different levels and gravitate to the upper. If not - it wouldn't take em long to figure it out. I'm picturing a long row of back-to-back booths . . just one side being on different level than the other. Still fully enclosed booths with locking doors. On the inside - the only difference would be on the lower level - - the gh would be placed higher - no longer requiring kneeling. Booths could be smaller since no kneeling or sitting is needed. I think the difference being . . . in a Club - the "slurp ramp" is usually largely open for exhibitionist purposes. IDK . . . but I'd sure love to give it a try.