View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by user1oh View Post
I am there to relieve guys and don't mind sucking for 10-15 minutes to receive the load. . . I've had guys who let me suck them for a few minutes, then leave. After some time they will return and I will suck them again. After a couple times I realize they are only there to "play" and not really unload. So I ignore them.
Yep. I love to suck dick, but a big part of the experience is getting the cumload. I'm pretty happy to suck any dick that's stuck in my face, but after 10 or 15 minutes, if I'm not detecting signals that the cock is trying to work up a load, or it's not obviously ramping up to eruption, I'll quit and turn it away. It's been my experience that straight or straight-ish dicks that pretty urgently need relieved are the best ones to suck. They only take two or three minutes to spew, on average.

Also, dicks that don't ever get hard. I had a regular for a while, who I would start to suck when completely flaccid. It would go from there to chub, to hard, to rock-hard, pump out the thick cum, then I'd gently lick it back down to a spent state. Only took about 10 minutes start to finish and was awesome. Ones that only come up half-hard and never come? Meh, no.