View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 11:53 PM

My fantasy is to find a rally cute couple that the girl is shy and scared about sucking cock. I tell her that there's nothing to it and I'll be glad to teach her. We get her boyfriend tipsy and before long I'm sucking on a nice big thick cock. From his viewpoint, he thinks he's getting blown by her. He starts fucking my mouth and I let him see the side of my face about the time he starts shooting cum down my throat. He's like damn that was awesome. She helps me clean off his cock. Now she's really horny and wants to fuck. First things first, I tell her that she has to practice her cock sucking skills. With that she takes me in her mouth and starts bobbing up and down on my cock. Her boyfriend is watching and decides to help her. they are taking turns sucking my swollen prick. Man her boyfriend knows how to suck, definitely not a first timer. I feel my load building and tell them to hold up. I tell him to pull his underwear off and bend over. My tongue finds his tight hole. I fuck his ass with my tongue. After he's good and wet, I ease the head of my cock against the opening. With a little push, I am in. God his ass is tight. I won't last long. While I start pumping, his girlfriend has buried his head between her ass cheeks. He is tonguing her hot little ass. I can't stand it anymore and I cum deep inside of him. Next thing, I'm behind him tasting my cum and sharing it with his girlfriend. By this time he's hard again and he wants her anal cherry. He starts fucking her and in no time is sputing a load deep inside of her. I tell him now it's time to clean her up. We take turns eating her ass and swapping his cum while kissing. I tell them both it's been fun and I hope to do this again.

Last edited by pantygal; 05-19-2020 at 12:03 AM.