View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 12:34 PM

Smile How to Dress at GH?? Your Opinion Needed Plz!?

Hi... I have been going to GH's now for 12 years, started in my early 20's. As time moves on my shorts and outfits get shorter and sluttier! It has been a slow progression, I was scared to wear short shorts inside a GH or theater for fear I would get kicked out. But, now the men working up front could care less what I wear. In fact a couple of men encourage my sluttiest shorts!
Here's my question:
Will I have better luck getting a big cock down my throat wearing slutty clothes or regular shorts and shirt or even dressing up very professional?

I love love wearing a small pair of women's yoga shorts with a ruched butt, ass cheeks exposed along with some sort of very tight sleeveless t shirt or maybe crop top? A few times I have even worn heels, other times I wear women tennis shoes? I'm mid 30's, muscular, in good shape and clean. Last 2 trips my skimpy clothes left very little to the imagination! For some reason dressing like such a slut really turns me on, however, I think sometimes men at the GH don't like this and find another man to feed their dick.
Whats yalls opinion?