View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 06:51 PM
Banned

I stopped off in Tennessee near Millington in the year of 2002 when I was on leave from the Navy and went into a large mensroom of a big store that sold pottery right off the interstate to use the bathroom and immediately my radar kicked in that there was something cruisy going on in there. There was about 7 stalls side by side and I noted that one was occupied, and then I noted how quiet it was in the bathroom, so after I pissed in the urinal I started to head out the door I slowed down and sure enough through the partially opened stall door I spotted a regular sized gloryhole between the stall that was occupied and the one that was empty next to it! There was nobody else in the bathroom except me and the potential cocksucker. So, my dick was already swelling up after a long day of traveling on the interstate and instinct took over and I walked in and latched the door and then unzipped and showed hard while standing in front of the toilet. Not 10 seconds later a finger poked through the gloryhole and then my cock soon followed. He engulfed the entire shaft and shortly thereafter I came very hard and busted a lot down his throat, what a relief! So I then walked over to the sink and cleaned up and zipped up and left the mensroom, and then I stepped outside the mensroom and hung around a bit to see if anyone else walked in. Well, about 5 minutes later this guy who sucked me off walked out of the mensroom and then proceeded to kinda stalk me and follow me around, so I bugged out of the store and back into my car and drove off. That was the ONLY TIME to date I ever used a public gloryhole!