View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 11:56 AM
Banned

Talking lol...

hi hotbj4u, you are right I DID enjoy that very much! I remember the feeling of my ejaculate pulsing out of me in no time flat and how tight the GH was for my cock. I had been driving up to Virginia from Texas, many boring hours in the car, so discovering this place was just a lucky random occurrence.

I suppose you are right in a sense that perhaps I was creeping a little because I was already getting horny again within minutes of busting down his throat and I was contemplating a second round as I stood in a nearby isle within eyesight of the restroom, plus I was curious if any other guys would be on to that place and what was going on in there. Being the careful type, I was probably thinking it would be too obvious if I was to just hang out in the restroom and await the next customer after I had been sucked off.

I probably was thinking if I was lucky I could check out another guy getting sucked off while discreetly peeking from an adjoining stall (watching can be hot as hell sometimes!) and then go in after he was done and be sucked off again. That by the way is the HOTTEST sensation, to be sucked off by a guy who just sucked off someone just moments before as you can feel the other guys lingering cum residue on your cock as your getting sucked off and it makes the cocksuckers mouth extra slick! God I've nutted so hard after being done like that.

As far as WHY it's been 16 years, well it is not really the case as I was just relating a public GH experience versus any other kinds of GH experiences. I have been to GH's many times since, up to about 5 years ago (far too long) because I moved out to a dull assed uptight overly religious part of Virginia (far SW). There are NO GH's at all to my knowledge within 100 miles of here, not even any wood ones that are privately operated. (sad I know...) It's such a ordeal to drive two hours to the closest ABS's in NC and WV for a hit and miss situation. The last time I tried it about 2 years ago, I drove down to this place in Princeton WV that has a flat entrance fee to the arcade and 6 GH booths, arriving at 11 AM just in time for the lunch crowd, but NOBODY ELSE showed up at the arcade and I stayed there for 7 fucking hours! So, I haven't been back since, just jacking off way too much lol.